The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
- Homeroom Worship: Every morning Quiet Time and Sharing Time.
- School Worship: Every Monday morning with a pastor
- Bible Class: Scripture reading, Education about Worship and Faith using textbooks and Christian books
- Outside Worship: Attend praise concerts
1 Timothy 4:8
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
- Understanding God and Me:
1) Learning about God's thoughts for me (Who am I?)
2) Learning about Christian Characters
- Understanding My Life
1) Learning about my likes, talents, and abilities
2) Learning about God's Calling for me (What did God call me for?)
- Understanding Others
1) Learning about the Biblical viewpoint of our society & environment
2) Learning about the Christian lifestyle in our society & environment
You are the light of the world...let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Donation Offering through organizations such as "Good Neighbors" and "World Vision."
- Sharing goods to local communities (e.g. donating canned food)
- Serving the local community by volunteering (e.g. during Christmas & Easter time)
- Volunteer service in elderly homes, community center, soup kitchen
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.